|Пуснато на: Пет Мар 30, 2007 14:31 Заглавие: Designer Position (digital media)
Telerik is a globally recognized leader in the User Interface components market with a long record for product innovation, technical expertise and commitment to excellence. Thousands of organizations in over 70 countries rely on telerik products for the delivery of rich applications including many Fortune 500 companies – Adobe, Nike, and Vodafone among others. The User Experience team at telerik is a group of professionals with renowned know-how in UI and UX on a mission to keep telerik products fun and easy to use. We are a small, supportive team without bureaucracy within a larger organization, globally recognized for its technological leadership.
About the Position
Designers at the User Experience team in telerik give visual form to application interfaces and web properties with a focus on usability. The Graphical Designer works jointly with Interaction Designers to add visual appeal to the user experience without sacrifice of ease of use or intuitiveness. The Graphical Designer at telerik imagines user experiences visually and conceives a presentation layer that fits the needs and expectations of users.
You are passionate about designing experiences, not just graphics. You are focused on creating visuals not only for the artist in you, but also for your audience. You are professionally mature to realize design serves communication objectives wider than the personal agenda of the designer and you are genuinely motivated to deliver designs that cater to organizational goals. You discover creativity in finding ways to dress function in beauty.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Conception, Design, and Implementation of interface themes for the whole breadth of telerik product lines.
• Web design for the telerik portfolio of web-sites.
• Interface Design for back-end applications and web applications.
• Daily communication with customers to support a feedback loop on customer needs & expectations, get a sense for industry development and future direction.
• Active involvement with focus groups of selected customers and telerik MVPs to generate ideas for keeping the telerik UX strategy on the forefront of UI industry trends.
• Usability, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design projects are readily available if your interests spill beyond graphic design.
Required Skills and Expertise:
• A demonstrated record of experience with UI and/or web design
• Excellent mastery of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator/CorelDraw
• Familiarity with HTML, XHTML, XML, and CSS is a plus
• Familiarity with the .NET framework is a plus
• Good written English skills is a plus
• A demonstrated record of experience with vector UI design is a plus
• A demonstrated record of experience in icons/pixel art is a plus
• XAML, WPF, MS Expressions experience is a BIG advantage.
• Loves UI design
• Respects co-workers
• Is organized and completes tasks on time
• Is capable of taking adequate and prompt decisions
• Is accountable for their actions
• Is able to work under pressure
• Has sense of humor
• Is positive and constructive
• Is not afraid to voice their thoughts
What we offer:
• Opportunity for substantial professional growth
• Chance to work with clients from Fortune 500 companies, interact with leading IT companies, get an in-side view of the Microsoft-style culture
• Stimulating remuneration package
• Young team of highly skilled professionals
• Fun and dynamic environment
1. A list of recent works in web design or User Interface – online or as an attachment.
2. A cover letter detailing why you feel you would make a good fit with telerik and what you expect from the job. Resumes without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
3. Detailed CV
Please e-mail all materials or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “ref: UX Designer” in your subject line. Short-listed candidates only will be contacted.